« Home | Oh' Me Lucky Charms » | 3 6 Mafia Gets New Reality Show » | This Is What 15 Minutes Of Fame Came Do To You.. » | Julissa Recording an ALBUM? » | OJ thinks he's popular... » | Quote of the Day... » | Eva Pigford and Frenchie Davis » | Well isn't that nice... » | Beyonce OVERLOAD? » | America's Next Top Model Re-Cap »

Mya Questions 50 Cents Sexuality...


In a recent interview with Vibe magazine Mya spoke on the supposed rumors about her and 50 cent dating:

"Vibe: In the past you have been linked to artists like 50 Cent. Any comments?

Mya: Yes: it’s not true. 50 and I never dated, never cuddled, never did anything, period, despite what he chooses to believe in his own mind. I don’t know how he would get Lloyd Banks confused with me."

Mya girl I feel your pain, because I've been linked to Tyrese, Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, Tupac and Reggie Bush. Cold blooded.

Why n!@@&$ lie? I had this guy on the football team like on his wee-wee in regards to me. I waited until I spotted him out in public, around a whole bunch of peeps we both knew, and asked him "Was it good for you...b/c I could not feel a damn thing". All of his boys started laughing at him, and that was the last I had to deal with that.

jinyi831
D'autre part, vous nike air jordan 1 mid nouveau y.o.t.h trouverez une légère adidas zx flux pas cher adulte variation des coûts adidas zx flux femme multicolor dans les différents asics gel lyte beige rose types fournis. manches chaussures running nike blanche dans les bouchons dunk nike femme de conclusion. Dans le air jordan 1 mid bleu marché d'aujourd'hui, Micron dispose asics tennis femme soldes du Yamaha asics fluo pas cher FZ16.

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam