« Home | Naomi is a Crazy BISH! » | Flavor of Love ReCap » | Janet Discusses Her "Alleged Daughter' » | John Legend on Oprah » | Ring The Alarm Parody!! » | Call Me Now.. Girls Only! » | Weekend Re-Cap » | Sylvester Enjoys His Botox » | Micheal Jackson LeToya Jackson... » | Happy Birthday You Lil Troll »

Pretty Without Makeup!

Here's a recent pic of Rihanna looking pretty flawless without makeup!

[picture courtesy of Juicy-News]


Seeing this picture got me to thinking.. How many celebrities actually look pretty WITHOUT makeup!?! I can only name a handful but here are some pictures of celebs sans makeup.





This ho has on makeup and she still looks a mess.. oh well, it doesn't work for everyone. I *heart* you Britney Jean!!!


Again, the power of air brushing.

You made me spit out my retainer with the Michael pic. I wasn't expecting that one... lol

ashanti looks a men with that mustache and the eyebrows! and oh my god micheal jackson LOL

IS that tyra Banks???
OHH my u look so nasty and old.......

Please don't take pics without makeup ever........

Rihanna u r a pretty lil sunshine

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam