« Home | Where Are They Now Files... » | Gabrielle Union ? » | New Beyonce Pic's... » | Janet in W magazine » | Marques Houston... » | Who's Baby Momma is this? » | Diddy wants YOU.. » | Dang.. » | Survivor Show Re-Cap » | Queen Latifiah and the "Gay" Question... »

Yeah I'm Hating..



People Magazine has reported that LaLa and Carmelo Anthony are withchild. There are numerous things I find wrong with Lala, I can't stand her beady eyes, she always looks like she's high/sleepy and it creeps me the heck out.


Good luck to the happy couple and I hope this loin brings them plenty years of joy!!

p.s. ya'll remember that incident when Sugar Ray spit in Lala's face and Carmelo delievered a Grade A beat-down? Story

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam