« Home | Jennifer Hudson Gets Record Deal! » | Tyra Banks in Bikini » | Another White Person Using The "N" Word... » | Preacher of Hustler?? » | Dancer To Play Aaliyah in Upcoming Movie. » | Lil Wayne Crying Over Who?? » | Gerald Leverts Memorial Service » | Quick Scoops MegaPost! » | OJ is "hypothetically" retahhded » | Rumor has it... »

Melyssa Ford is Sad :(

Melyssa with Big Tigga and Curtis Mills @ BET Hip-Hop Awards
Hey, Ho's have feelings too and Melyssa Ford is quite offended at some recent lyrics on the Games new album.

The beauty told Page Six she is "confused and saddened" by the song, "Never Get Far," in which the rapper lyricizes: "And all these new video bitches tryin' to be Melyssa Ford/But they don't know Melyssa Ford drive a Honda Accord."

Um, I'd give verse right there 4 mic's!

The game also accuses Gabriel Union and Megan Good of sleeping with rappers in order to gain success..

Gabriel Union? I highly doubt that, but I guess everyone has their skeletons.

Anyways, although Melyssa is no where near "Superhead" status, she still is considered as a video-hofessional and will always get treated as such, toughen up, it's part of the industry.

I don't know about Gabrielle but I can see Meghan doing that.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I'm with you. I actually like that lyric too.

oh yeah, you'd be stupid if u thought that meagan hadn't slept with her fair share of rappers!

Eeek, I spelt her name all wrong, but ya'll get the drift, and yes I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't bedded a few hustlers!

Don't get it twisted..I know for a fact Gabrielle is a skank..Ive seen her out too many times tipsy and just ghetto..Loud! Ingnorant and just trashy

It can't succeed in fact, that's what I believe.
site | link | check

I believe everyone ought to browse on it.
do not forget 3 | also link | look 5 you may here | do not forget 2 | check check check 8 | you may 2

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam