« Home | LaToya Jackson Does Reality.. » | Free and AJ Back On BET? » | Halle and Gabriel.. Uhh, Walking. » | Trina Celebrates Her 42nd Birfday! » | Ice T and Coco at 'Blood Diamonds" Premiere » | Who is this man.. » | Christina Milian Not Dating Wilmer Valderrama » | Men Have Skeletons Too.. » | Nas,Fantasia,B and Jay! » | Any Publicity is Good Publicity... »

Happy World Aids DAY!


In celebration of this event I'll leave you with clips of Magic Johnson on Oprah discussing this disease among many men and woman. Remember to rock "RED" today and educate yourself about AIDS/HIV in American.

NBA Legend Magic Johnson and the New Faces of HIV/AIDS in America

I lost my uncle to this disease. I'll be wearing red in his memory today. :(

Wow, I totally forgot about wearing the red and I'm reading your post and guess what - I'm wearing a red trench today. ;) Big up to World AIDS Day though, seriously. Crazy that I can remember exactly where I was when Magic announced he had HIV, same as I can when remembering the morning of 9/11. Monumental moments in history.

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam