« Home | Free and AJ Back On BET? » | Halle and Gabriel.. Uhh, Walking. » | Trina Celebrates Her 42nd Birfday! » | Ice T and Coco at 'Blood Diamonds" Premiere » | Who is this man.. » | Christina Milian Not Dating Wilmer Valderrama » | Men Have Skeletons Too.. » | Nas,Fantasia,B and Jay! » | Any Publicity is Good Publicity... » | Fiddy Cent Disses Oprah.. Again.. »

LaToya Jackson Does Reality..


After a brief stint of promoting cheap malt liquor the "other" Miss. Jackson is currently filming “Armed and Famous” in Muncie, Indiana. The show follows “stars” as they train to be police officers. The show will premiere on CBS. The stars will go through the normal officer training, graduate and then go out on duty with guns.

What would YOU do if LaToya Jackson pulled you over? I'd jump out the car, fart on her face, then drive away cuz I'm hood like that.

Source: DListed

I live in the city that is hosting this idiotic bonanza. You might find it humorous to know that she couldn't pass the pushup section of the physical fitness test. Maybe she should get breast reduction surgery or something?

how come her stomach looks nice here? this look suspect. maybe photoshop?

LOL @ your comments Juiicy!... too silly!

If Latoya Jackson roled up on me tryin to give me a ticket and shit I would prolly run her over. And when the judge asked y I did it I would plead temporary insanity due to the hidious creature that approached my car

Her stomach is where the extra skin from her facelift went.

Amber - that is hilarious... I had to laugh out loud...i love it! And her stomach does look a hot, saggy mess!

Juicy that was hilarious!! Fart in her face? LOL

Why is she showing her stomach? It looks as if she's had at least 3 kids. Yuk!!!!!

DON'T NOBODY WANT TO SEE THAT LATOYA. COVER THAT SH1T UP!!!

This won't truly have success, I think this way.
Theory | at this shop | Y_3 Olive Cargo Track Pants

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam