« Home | Quote of the Day.. » | Merry Christmas From The Obama's » | Halle Berry Pictures/Track Listings... » | Jamie Foxx : What Happens in Vegas Stays In Vegas.... » | El Pictorio's! » | LeToya Luckett Hosts Party at her Boutique » | Your Girl is Throwed! » | Fiddy Cent Loves GAME » | Suge Knight Plays Daddy in Hawaii » | CoCo on the Cover of "Smooth" »

Stacy Dash..


Here's Stacy Dash on the set of "Nora's Hair Salon".. If ya'll haven't seen Nora's Hair Salon it's because it went straight to DVD. I hear there's word of a "nip-slip" in the movie. It isn't like I haven't seen her bagina and nipplets anyway... remember playboy!

I still get mesmorized when I see her. She's 74 years old and she looks damn good. She could play 21 yr olds 4ever in movies!!

I think she is ugly! Her nose bothers me,

^^^Are you freaking blind? I can understand you not liking her nose, but ugly she is no where near.

Stacey Dash has to be 1 of the most beautiful women. Period.

she aint 74]

This won't have effect in fact, that's exactly what I believe.
ottawa

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam