« Home | Paris Likes Black People..... » | Quote of the Day » | Celebs Around the World » | Dallas Austin.. Scorned Lover » | This Is Why He's Hot » | Oh My Raven » | The Queens Birthday/Rumors » | Spice Up Your LIFE! » | Did You Hear? » | Jay and Rihanna At Baskeball Game »

T.I.P is F.R.E.E


For the 1,284,383 time T.I. and his very pregnant fiance' ,Tiny have split up, amicably of course:

"She's still a part of my life," he explained the turn their relationship has taken. "I love her to death. Her children is still my children, my children are still her children," he said (both have kids from previous relationships). "We want each other to be happy. It's nothing she did and it's nothing I did."

Next week they'll be back together.

you need to update this shiggity! dont be using the same pics you used in a previous post black girl!

They are the perfect hood couple. They can break up a thousand times but still end up together! Reminds me of my homegirl and her "baby daddy" (LOL).

she probably got tired of kissing those herpes infected lips

We've been talking about this break up over at Highbrid Nation. I never thought it would last due to his current star power but I had no idea she lost the baby. Thats really sad.

tiny killed that baby by drinking wine.

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam