« Home | Maxims Hot 100 Women » | RayJ in Junes Issue of "Sister2Sister" » | Pretty Ricky's Rubbing Off... » | EVA! Where Have You Been?! » | Celebs Party It Up in the Bahama's » | Reggie Bush Gets In Kim's "Bush" » | A Snitch Told Me... » | First Photo's of Kiyan Anthony » | Melanie B Joins The "Assed Out" Club » | PETA Don't Play!! »

Pretty Boy Floyd Makes it Rain

The pictures speak for themselves, Pretty Boy was at Body English, a popular nightclub in Las Vegas. That's $1000 in cash money...

Must be nice

I AGREE,WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY TO THROW AWAY!!!IT MUST BE NICE EITHER THAT OR YOUR A COMPLETE FOOL....

envyme.. he's just a damn complete fool. I wouldn't even throw $10 out, i'm stingy as hell.

*yawn* We throw money away everyday. (Starbucks, gas, expensive clothes, clubbin) Should I add something else?

Maybe it's just me, but I've been in venues twice now where foos wanna "make it rain" and it's so degrading to me. I was in the VIP area in both cases and couldn't jump for cash IF I wanted to (which I wouldn't - and especially NOT for $1 dollar bills) and it just looks so degrading. I would never throw money at a crowd of people so they can crawl around picking it up, something about that is pretentious to me and I don't see what type of twisted pleasure they get out of it. Do you really think you're helping people by throwing $1 bills at em?

So, I do not actually consider this may have success.
1 | 1 | 1

Thanks for the post, pretty helpful data.
superb 8 | nice 9 | this 2 this here | this here | do not forget here look 2 | good here

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam