« Home | Can't Say Names.... » | Quote of the Day » | The Fabulous Life of B&J » | Meet Baby Woods!! » | DJ BootLeGG: New Music » | Quick Scoops » | Kelly Rowland's Interview With Wendy Williams... » | Eddie Murphy: You ARE the Father! » | Kanye West is "Stronger" » | Rihanna: Shut Up and Drive Video »

Amy Winehouse- New VIDEO!

I personally think this is the best song on Amy Winehouses' album. "Tears Dry Own Their Own" reminds me of something I heard on "Sister Act II"... The video freaks me out, but it was directed by the infamous"Dave LaChappelle" so whatareyagonnado. Check out the video

What's up with her hair. It makes her look hella dirty...

Why did the vid freak you out?

I don't care what you say, she can sing, the chick can sing and I love her voice. Her hair is a throwback to the sixties. Big deal, its a look, a image. She can sing, sang, sing.

For some reason this video puts me in the mindset of "Carrie" on Sex in the City. I think it is the way she walks.

She looks high.

when I downloaded her album I left out those two first songs. Everything after that is on point!

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam