« Home | Quote of the Day » | The Fabulous Life of B&J » | Meet Baby Woods!! » | DJ BootLeGG: New Music » | Quick Scoops » | Kelly Rowland's Interview With Wendy Williams... » | Eddie Murphy: You ARE the Father! » | Kanye West is "Stronger" » | Rihanna: Shut Up and Drive Video » | B and J:Day 46 On The Sea »

Can't Say Names....

According to Jawn Murray, each year the organizers of the 'BET Awards' work to surprise viewers with a top-secret performance. Usually the secret is a surprise guest (Michael Jackson), a big reunion (The Fugees) or maybe even a first-time duet. Of course we the viewers aren't privy to such information but Jawn did give us a little "spoiler" of who the potential surprise could be:

  • Beyonce Knowles & LeToya Luckett
  • Michael Jackson & Prince
  • Jennifer Holiday & Jennifer Hudson
  • Monica & Brandy
  • Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown

If Whitney and Bobbaaaaaaayyyy performs then it's true.. Jesus does love me.

Click here to see the list of nominees ... remember the awards show aires tonight at 8/7 CST

Jennifer Holiday & Jennifer Hudson
that's the surprise

I heard it was Beyonce AND the rest of Destiny's Child.

I hope it is Bouncy for I don't want to see nobodt's Jennifer Hudson...Jennifer Holiday would blow her ass off the stage anyway. I'd take Bouncy and J. Holiday. I prefer Diana Ross and Mary Wilson...at the end of the performance, Diana could pop the shit out of Mary. I'd pay 100k to see that shit anyday.

If it's J Hud and J holiday it's going to be a battle of the beasts, they are going to try and outsing each other and it's going to be too much. I hope it's B and Luckett.

I'm tired of Beyonce, I hope its someone else.

How isnt tired of beyonce????

J.Holiday my baby...

Post a Comment

Email Me

Who's Reading JuiicySCOOP

Stay Updated, Subscribe!

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Blogger Templates Entertainment blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Top Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory  View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Digg!

Chat It Up

Blog Counter

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam